Product Safety & Warranty
Safety Data Sheets
To access the safety data sheets for our products click here
- XTM Air Compressor Safety Notice
- SCA 1200kg Pin and Screw Type Safety Stands
- SCA Towball Scale Safety Notice
- Campmaster Dual Burner Butane Stove - Model CM2220RW and CM2220
- Best Buy 4 Outlet Powerboard - Model LA025A and LA025B Only
- ColorSpec Aerosol 300gram Paint
- SCA 1200kg Trolley Jack
- Campmaster Butane Heater - Model CM1950S
- Bosch / ACDelco Brake Disc Rotor Recall
- SCA 12v Electric Kettle (PLU 7681)
- Tahwalhi Electric Scooter
- SCA 2000kg Trolley Jack
- Septone Car Filler, Septone Glass Fibre Filler and Septone Metal Tech Filler
- Septone MEKP Catalyst 20ml and Septone Fibreglass Repair Kit
- SCA Reclining Lounger
Apology / Correction Notices
Warranty Information for Ridge Ryder, ToolPro, Calibre, SCA and Best Buys Products
You will notice that some Ridge Ryder, ToolPro, Calibre, SCA and Best Buys branded products on this website display warranties for a nominated warranty period, such as 12, 18 or 24 months, or lifetime warranty. The terms of the warranties are found on product packaging, or in some cases in user manuals and are repeated below as prescribed by Australian Consumer Law. Some user manuals can be downloaded from their respective product pages of this website.
Where a warranty is offered on Ridge Ryder, ToolPro, Calibre, SCA and Best Buys products the following applies:
- The product is guaranteed against defects for the nominated warranty period (as per the information bullet points displayed on the product page of this website) from date of purchase. The warranty is provided by Super Cheap Auto Pty Ltd ACN 085 395 124 (Supercheap Auto) of 6 Coulthards Ave Strathpine QLD 4500 Ph (07) 3482 7500.
- Supercheap Auto will offer a repair, replacement product or store credit if the product is assessed as being defective during the warranty period.
- To claim under the warranty, take the product to the Front Service Desk of your nearest Supercheap Auto store. For store locations, click here. You will need your receipt or proof of purchase. Additional information may be requested of you to process your claim. Should you not be able to provide proof of purchase with a receipt or a bank statement, identification showing your name, address and signature may be required to process your claim.
- The product may need to be sent to the manufacturer to assess the defect before determining any claim. Faults or defects caused by product modification, misuse and abuse, normal wear and tear or failure to follow user instructions are not covered under this warranty.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- Any expenses incurred relating to the return of this product to store will normally have to be paid by you. For more information contact your nearest Supercheap Auto store.
- The benefits to the consumer given by this warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies of the Australian Consumer Law in relation to the goods and services to which this warranty relates.