Is this product for you?
Penrite Engine Flush is a fast acting, solvent free, engine cleaning formulation that removes engine deposits, sludge and contaminants with the oil service drain. It contains added zinc for engine wear protection and its fast acting formulation works in 10 minutes. Its unique formulation of cleaning agents are designed to clean oil galleries, oil sludge and engine contaminants that effect lubrication of the engine. These contaminants are broken down by the Engine Flush and drained away with the oil service. The solvent free formulation protects gaskets and seals from damage during the cleaning process.
What does it suit?
For use in all engine types in passenger cars, 4WD’s, light & heavy duty commercial vehicles, motorcycles, farming, mining, agricultural, industrial equipment, marine and stationary engines. It is safe to use in all petrol, LPG & diesel engines and is safe for catalytic converters, DPF’s (Diesel Particulate Filters) and engine sensors. It is economical to use with an application rate of 50 ml Engine Flush per litre of oil. A 375ml bottle of Engine Flush will treat 7.5 litres of oil. It is recommended for use at every oil service to maintain engine cleanliness.
For best results
- Engine Flush is to be used at a rate of one bottle (375ml) for up to 7.5 litres of engine oil.
- Start engine and run for 5 minutes.
- Add the contents of the bottle (375ml) to the warmed up engine through the oil fill point.
- Restart engine, let the engine run for 10 minutes.
- Allow engine to cool
- Drain engine oil & replace oil filter
- Refill engine oil using the appropriate Penrite oil
- Dispose of used oil and filter responsibly