Penrite Chain Cleaner - 400MLPLU 519026
Is this product for you?
Penrite 10 Tenths Chain Cleaner is a solvent-based chain cleaner that rapidly dissolves, cleans chain and sprocket dirt, chain grease, sand, wax, grime, oil silicone and other lubricating solids and fluids used on chain drives. Its Non-Chlorinated, Non Corrosive and Non Staining formulation is convenient, effective and easier to use than conventional solvents.
ApplicationSuitable for cleaning the drive chains of motorcycles (on and off road), ATVs/Quads, Karts and other mechanical devices that use a lubricated chain drive. It can also be used on push bike chains for fast removal of old lubricant. It rapidly breaks down old lubes for cleaning of the chain prior to new lubricant being applied. It may be used in standard X, O & Z-ring type chains. It will not harm rubbers, plastics and hoses. It can also be used as an effective degreaser on oil and grease from surfaces where removal is required. It is especially suitable for all maintenance and repair work in Motorcycle, Automotive and Marine workshops on engine parts but can also be used for cleaning of machine parts, tools and all types of equipment.
Instructions for use
• Lift rear wheel from the ground
• Place protective sheets under the cycle chain to be cleaned
• Spray directly onto the chain and sprocket area
• Allow the Chain Cleaner to penetrate, removing excess run off with a cloth
• For heavily soiled areas, scrub with a non-abrasive brush
• When clean and dried, re spray with Penrite Chain Lube Road or 10 Tenths Chain Lube Race
- Solvent Based
- Economical & fast acting
- Easily breaks down grease & grime
- Free from aromatic or halogenated hydrocarbons
- Non-Corrosive formulation
- Factory proven by competition race teams
- Cleans parts without the need for dimantling
Track & Trace
- Large quantity or bulk orders.
- Express or urgent deliveries; or
- Non-stock and/or bespoke items
Delivery Time Frames
P.O. Boxes and Authority to Leave (ATL)
Unfortunately Supercheap Auto is currently unable to provide international shipping.
Reasons for order delays
- Entry of an incorrect or incomplete address during checkout.
- The address had no-one to sign for the parcel.