Optima Yellow Top D27F Deep Cycle Battery - 149355 (Special Order In-Store)PLU SPO2266095
OPTIMAÂ® YellowTopÂ® deep cycle and starting batteries are made for the extremes. If your vehicle is designed for the assault of off-roading or is running a series of power-hungry accessories, you need more from your battery. OPTIMA YellowTop batteries feature patented Spiralcell TechnologyÂ®. Spiralcell Technology is characterised by deep cycling capability coupled with high vibration resistance. This meets an off-road performance vehicles high-power needs in a single spill-proof package. 4WDs and RVs are designed to take you just about anywhere with comfort, convenience and reliability. You need to know that you can run winches, fridges and all manner of accessories and still start your engine and get home. The Optima YELLOWTOPâ„¢ high performance AGM dual-purpose automotive battery will perform consistently above expectations and is the ultimate power source for accessory loaded 4WDs and RVs. The sealed, spill proof container features SPIRALCELL TECHNOLOGYâ„¢ and incredibly low internal resistance to deliver faster recharge from deep power drains and consistent power output to run accessories efficiently. Independent testing shows the Optima YELLOWTOPâ„¢ to be 15 times more resistant to vibration than traditional batteries making it the perfect starting and deep cycle battery for commercial vehicles, heavy equipment and luxury RVs and 4WDs.
- Resistant to wear from corruation and the extremities
- Reliable and consistently high performing
- Up to 15 times more resistant than traditional batteries making it the perfect starting and deep cycle battery for commercial vehicles, heavy equipment and luxury RVs and 4WDs.
- Zero Spills: Can be rotated up to 180' with no spilling
- Maintenance Free
- Superior heat resistance
- Spiralcell technology with 99.99% pure lead
- Solid cast cell connections for increased durability and maximum plate height
- Absorbent glass-mat seperators: Holds electrolyte like a sponge to eliminate acid spillage.
- Warranty: 24 months from date of purchase for private use, or 12 months for commercial applications.
Track & Trace
All orders placed online at Supercheap Auto are delivered via courier. You can track the progress of your order from placement through to delivery via our Track & Trace portal. Simply enter your Order Number (ie. 0000123456) and your first and last name to view the progress of your order.
Once your order has been packed ready for dispatch you will see a consignment number and link to track your order directly through the courier’s website.
Please allow up to 24 hours for your parcel to register in the couriers system before attempting to track your order. If you have any concerns contact our Customer Service Team by phone on 1300 175 010 or complete our online enquiry form. We will generally respond to online enquiries within 24 hours.
Your delivery cost will vary depending on the size, weight and location of the products you choose to purchase as well as your delivery location of choice. Normally the larger the item, the more expensive delivery will be. Extremely large goods (ie. Items requiring a two man lift) will also incur higher delivery rates.
Please note: As we use couriers to deliver all parcels, products cannot be delivered to an unattended address. The courier will require a signature from an occupant at the specified delivery address at the time of delivery, if no one is available to sign for any parcel a card will be left and the parcel re-directed to the nearest Courier depot. You will then be responsible for collecting the parcel from that depot or paying an additional charge for re-delivery.
Supercheap Auto recommends all deliveries be shipped to a location that is attended during business hours, whether that is a home, work or other address, to minimize any redelivery delays and/or fees.
You may incur additional delivery fees/freight charges within the checkout (in excess of the fees and charges specified above) for:
- Large quantity or bulk orders.
- Express or urgent deliveries; or
- Non-stock and/or bespoke items
At checkout, you will be notified of shipping costs for your approval, these are calculated automatically by the site in accordance with our courier companies' freight charges via a courier aggregation application (supplied by Temando). Bulky items are those with either a high weight or large cubic volume. Products are allocated as bulky as determined by the shipping methods of our courier companies.
Please note if your cart contains non-bulky and bulky items your cart will be calculated accordingly.
Delivery Time Frames
We use a selection of courier services with delivery times of between 1 - 10 business days after dispatch for smaller items, and 3 - 10 business days for larger items, depending on your delivery location. Courier deliveries are made during business hours, Monday to Friday only.
P.O. Boxes and Authority to Leave (ATL)
We are unable to deliver goods to PO Box addresses as all delivery orders are sent via courier services. Unfortunately we do not currently offer Authority to Leave (ATL).
Unfortunately Supercheap Auto is currently unable to provide international shipping.
Reasons for order delays
- Entry of an incorrect or incomplete address during checkout.
- The address had no-one to sign for the parcel.
- Incorrect payment information was entered against the order. Please double check all details at time of checkout as your order will only be created upon receipt of payment.
- In the event an order is flagged for verification we may need to get in contact via phone before dispatching some orders. Personal details may need to be confirmed for fraud prevention if we are unable to verify the shipping destination to protect the card holder, and this may delay shipping.
- Occasionally if a particular product is in high demand we may need to supply product from outside of our standard delivery network. This can cause delays in dispatch if orders are directed to regional locations etc.
If your order is not received within the quoted delivery period please check your order progress via our Track & Trace portal, alternatively contact our Customer Support Team on 1300 175 010 or complete our online enquiry form. We will generally respond to online enquiries within 24 hours.