KT Cable 12/24V Intelligent Jumper Leads - 450 Amp, 3mPLU 365709
Is this product for you?
KT Cables Intelligent Jumper Leads are the first of their kind with both a 12V & 24V display. The LCD display will immediately provide the exact voltage reading of the battery when connected, as the voltage reading will flash to indicate the condition of the battery. A green LED light indicates a correct connection and a red light indicates an incorrect connection – easy!
For standard vehicles, 4x4’s, boats or anything running 12V systems, below 11.8V is considered a flat battery - this requires charging. However, a reading of 14.2V is considered overcharged. The voltage reading will flash to indicate a flat or overcharged battery. If the voltage reading does not flash, this indicates a healthy battery life. For Trucks or anything running 24V systems, anything below 23.6V is considered and anything above 28.4V is considered overcharged.
The 80°C temperature sensor (amber) will only ever appear when the Intelligent Jumper Leads have reached 80°C. If this occurs, it is recommended to discontinue the jump start process, to avoid causing any damage to yourself or to your vehicle. Ensure the Temperature warning light has turned off before continuing the jump start process.
- Voltage: 12/24V
- Amps: 450A
- Surge Protection: 8000V
- Cable Length: 3m
- Digital Display (W/ Warning capabilities)
- Double insulated copper leads
- 100% Copper clamps
- 12 Months Warranty
Free Shipping When Your Spend $49 or More Online!
This offer is subject to all of the following terms and conditions.
- Free shipping is only available to valid street addresses within Australia.
- To qualify, your order must be equal to or greater than $49 after any discounts or coupons are applied. The order value is not inclusive of freight or handling charges.
- The offer is for online orders only and valid until further notice.
- Offer excludes gift cards, tyres, bulky and dangerous goods.
- This free shipping offer may be withdrawn or altered at anytime.
Track & Trace
All orders placed online at supercheapauto.com.au are delivered via courier. You can track the progress of your order from placement through to delivery via our Track & Trace portal. Simply enter your Order Number (ie. 0000012345) and your first and last name to view the progress of your order.
Once your order has been packed ready for dispatch you will see a consignment number and link to track your order directly through the courier’s website.
Please allow up to 24 hours for your parcel to register in the couriers system before attempting to track your order. If you have any concerns contact our Customer Service Team by phone on 1300 175 010 or complete our online enquiry form. We will generally respond to online enquiries within 24 hours.
Your delivery cost will vary depending on the size, weight and location of the products you choose to purchase as well as your delivery location of choice. Normally the larger the item, the more expensive delivery will be. Extremely large goods (ie. Items requiring a two man lift) will also incur higher delivery rates. At the checkout you will be offered a number of delivery services to choose from.
Please note: As we use couriers to deliver all parcels, products cannot be delivered to an unattended address. The courier will require a signature from an occupant at the specified delivery address at the time of delivery, if no one is available to sign for any parcel a card will be left and the parcel re-directed to the nearest Courier depot. You will then be responsible for collecting the parcel from that depot or paying an additional charge for re-delivery.
supercheapauto.com.au recommends all deliveries be shipped to a location that is attended during business hours, whether that is a home, work or other address, to minimize any redelivery delays and/or fees.
You may incur additional delivery fees/freight charges within the checkout (in excess of the fees and charges specified above) for:
- Large quantity or bulk orders.
- Express or urgent deliveries; or
- Non-stock and/or bespoke items
At checkout, you will be notified of shipping costs for your approval, these are calculated automatically by the site in accordance with our courier companies' freight charges via a courier aggregation application (supplied by Temando). Bulky items are those with either a high weight or large cubic volume. Products are allocated as bulky as determined by the shipping methods of our courier companies.
Please note if your cart contains non-bulky and bulky items your cart will be calculated accordingly.
Delivery Time Frames
We use a selection of courier services with delivery times of between 1 - 10 business days after dispatch for smaller items, and 3 - 10 business days for larger items, depending on your delivery location. Courier deliveries are made during business hours, Monday to Friday only. During the checkout process you will have the opportunity to select your courier service of choice based on the size and weight, delivery pick-up address and delivery location of your order.
P.O. Boxes and Authority to Leave (ATL)
We are unable to deliver goods to PO Box addresses as all delivery orders are sent via courier services. Unfortunately we do not currently offer Authority to Leave (ATL).
Unfortunately supercheapauto.com.au is currently unable to provide international shipping.
Reasons for order delays
- Entry of an incorrect or incomplete address during checkout.
- The address had no-one to sign for the parcel.
- Incorrect payment information was entered against the order. Please double check all details at time of checkout as your order will only be created upon receipt of payment.
- In the event an order is flagged for verification we may need to get in contact via phone before dispatching some orders. Personal details may need to be confirmed for fraud prevention if we are unable to verify the shipping destination to protect the card holder, and this may delay shipping.
- Occasionally if a particular product is in high demand we may need to supply product from outside of our standard delivery network. This can cause delays in dispatch if orders are directed to regional locations etc.
If your order is not received within the quoted delivery period please check your order progress via our Track & Trace portal, alternatively contact our Customer Support Team on 1300 175 010 or complete our online enquiry form. We will generally respond to online enquiries within 24 hours.
Using a Jump Starter
Jump Starters are the easiest way to start a vehicle with a dead battery - and could be the ultimate emergency tool to have in your vehicle.
Jump Starting a Car
Ensure you're prepared for a flat battery, with the right knowledge and tools.
SCA Jump Starters
Flat batteries can happen at the worst of times, so don’t let yourself get caught out! SCA has jump starters for almost all makes and models of vehicles.