Gates Water Pump - GWP6056PLU 384551
Is this product for you?
You can be confident that Gates Water Pumps will perform exactly as they should as Gates are known for their durability and superior quality. Gates water pumps are constructed with premium alloy materials and are provided with a 100% functional test of seals and bearings along with a 100% leakage test for both the casting and assembled water pump. Gates offer the highest quality new, never re-manufactured, water pumps in the aftermarket domain.
The GWP6056 part number suits Mitsubishi Magna TN, Nissan Patrol GQ TD42 and Nissan Pulsar N13 1.8L. Please view the online parts guide or speak to one of our friendly team members for assistance with part numbers.
- Manufactured to OE standards
- 2 year/40,000km warranty
- Supplied with Gasket where applicable
- Suits Mitsubishi Magna TN
- Nissan Patrol GQ TD42
- Nissan Pulsar N13 1.8L
Free Shipping When Your Spend $49 or More Online!
This offer is subject to all of the following terms and conditions.
- Free shipping is only available to valid street addresses within Australia.
- To qualify, your order must be equal to or greater than $49 after any discounts or coupons are applied. The order value is not inclusive of freight or handling charges.
- The offer is for online orders only and valid until further notice.
- Offer excludes gift cards, tyres, bulky and dangerous goods.
- This free shipping offer may be withdrawn or altered at anytime.
Track & Trace
All orders placed online at supercheapauto.com.au are delivered via courier. You can track the progress of your order from placement through to delivery via our Track & Trace portal. Simply enter your Order Number (ie. 0000012345) and your first and last name to view the progress of your order.
Please allow up to 24 hours for your parcel to register in the couriers system before attempting to track your order. If you have any concerns contact our Customer Service Team by phone on 1300 175 010 or complete our online enquiry form. We will generally respond to online enquiries within 24 hours.
supercheapauto.com.au recommends all deliveries be shipped to a location that is attended during business hours, whether that is a home, work or other address, to minimize any redelivery delays and/or fees.
- Large quantity or bulk orders.
- Express or urgent deliveries; or
- Non-stock and/or bespoke items
Delivery Time Frames
P.O. Boxes and Authority to Leave (ATL)
We are unable to deliver goods to PO Box addresses as all delivery orders are sent via courier services. Unfortunately we do not currently offer Authority to Leave (ATL).
Unfortunately supercheapauto.com.au is currently unable to provide international shipping.
Reasons for order delays
- Entry of an incorrect or incomplete address during checkout.
- The address had no-one to sign for the parcel.
If your order is not received within the quoted delivery period please check your order progress via our Track & Trace portal, alternatively contact our Customer Support Team on 1300 175 010 or complete our online enquiry form. We will generally respond to online enquiries within 24 hours.