Autoglym Tyre Instant Dressing - 500mLPLU 383986
Is this product for you?
An easy to use spray on product that can be applied to wet or dry tyre walls to give a light sheen or matt finish
Dull tyre walls spoil the look of your perfect wheels. Instant Tyre Dressing contains durable polymer silicone protectants to transform your tyres from old to new.
Pro Tip: Ensure the side wall of the tyre is free of dirt and old coatings so the dressing has maximum contact with the rubber.
Warning: Do not use on Motorcycle tyres.
How easy is it to use?
· Shake well and apply generously to the sidewall of clean tyres.
· Instant Tyre Dressing can be applied to wet or dry rubber.
· Allow to dry for a light sheen, or remove the excess with a microfibre cloth for a matt finish.
Q: Can Instant Tyre Dressing be used to leave a matte finish on my tyres?
A: Yes, simply spray Instant Tyre Dressing directly to the tyres of your vehicle and remove the excess with a microfibre cloth. This will leave a clean, matte finish to your tyres
Q: Can Instant Tyre Dressing be used to leave a glossy finish on my tyres?
A: Absolutely, simply spray Instant Tyre Dressing directly to the tyres and leave to dry. This will leave your tyres with a light glossy sheen.
Q: Do I need to wipe away any residue from my alloy wheels once I have applied Instant Tyre Dressing?
A: Don't panic if Instant Tyre Dressing drips onto your alloy wheels. Simply wipe the alloy with a microfibre cloth. If you miss any of the residue, this will dry clear and won’t be visible.
- Easy to use spray on product that can be applied to wet or dry tyre wall
- Enhances & protects automotive tyres
- Achieve a high sheen or matt finish
- Non greasy finish
- "Depending on what shine effect you are after spray on the Tyre and use a small sponge to wipe around the wheel making sure it covers the whole tyre and makes the shine even. Spray under your guards too it will make those wheels pop!" Team Hot Tip by Brenton from SCA ulladulla
Track & Trace
All orders placed online at Supercheap Auto are delivered via courier. You can track the progress of your order from placement through to delivery via our Track & Trace portal. Simply enter your Order Number (ie. 0000123456) and your first and last name to view the progress of your order.
Once your order has been packed ready for dispatch you will see a consignment number and link to track your order directly through the courier’s website.
Please allow up to 24 hours for your parcel to register in the couriers system before attempting to track your order. If you have any concerns contact our Customer Service Team by phone on 1300 175 010 or complete our online enquiry form. We will generally respond to online enquiries within 24 hours.
Your delivery cost will vary depending on the size, weight and location of the products you choose to purchase as well as your delivery location of choice. Normally the larger the item, the more expensive delivery will be. Extremely large goods (ie. Items requiring a two man lift) will also incur higher delivery rates.
Please note: As we use couriers to deliver all parcels, products cannot be delivered to an unattended address. The courier will require a signature from an occupant at the specified delivery address at the time of delivery, if no one is available to sign for any parcel a card will be left and the parcel re-directed to the nearest Courier depot. You will then be responsible for collecting the parcel from that depot or paying an additional charge for re-delivery.
Supercheap Auto recommends all deliveries be shipped to a location that is attended during business hours, whether that is a home, work or other address, to minimize any redelivery delays and/or fees.
You may incur additional delivery fees/freight charges within the checkout (in excess of the fees and charges specified above) for:
- Large quantity or bulk orders.
- Express or urgent deliveries; or
- Non-stock and/or bespoke items
At checkout, you will be notified of shipping costs for your approval, these are calculated automatically by the site in accordance with our courier companies' freight charges via a courier aggregation application (supplied by Temando). Bulky items are those with either a high weight or large cubic volume. Products are allocated as bulky as determined by the shipping methods of our courier companies.
Please note if your cart contains non-bulky and bulky items your cart will be calculated accordingly.
Delivery Time Frames
We use a selection of courier services with delivery times of between 1 - 10 business days after dispatch for smaller items, and 3 - 10 business days for larger items, depending on your delivery location. Courier deliveries are made during business hours, Monday to Friday only.
P.O. Boxes and Authority to Leave (ATL)
We are unable to deliver goods to PO Box addresses as all delivery orders are sent via courier services. Unfortunately we do not currently offer Authority to Leave (ATL).
Unfortunately Supercheap Auto is currently unable to provide international shipping.
Reasons for order delays
- Entry of an incorrect or incomplete address during checkout.
- The address had no-one to sign for the parcel.
- Incorrect payment information was entered against the order. Please double check all details at time of checkout as your order will only be created upon receipt of payment.
- In the event an order is flagged for verification we may need to get in contact via phone before dispatching some orders. Personal details may need to be confirmed for fraud prevention if we are unable to verify the shipping destination to protect the card holder, and this may delay shipping.
- Occasionally if a particular product is in high demand we may need to supply product from outside of our standard delivery network. This can cause delays in dispatch if orders are directed to regional locations etc.
If your order is not received within the quoted delivery period please check your order progress via our Track & Trace portal, alternatively contact our Customer Support Team on 1300 175 010 or complete our online enquiry form. We will generally respond to online enquiries within 24 hours.