Autoglym Extra Gloss Polish - 500mLPLU 383983
Is this product for you?
A durable, easy to use sealant that forms a barrier, sealing shine in and dirt out
Surfaces protected with sealants are easier to keep clean as dirt finds it harder to stick to the slippery surface.
Extra Gloss Protection is not a polish, so will not remove or improve the appearance of scratches, swirls or dull paint. If your paint has these problems use Super Resin Polish first followed by Extra Gloss Protection to lock in the shine.
Apply to clean, polished paintwork and protect your gloss for longer.
Pro Tip: If you use Extra Gloss Protection then you don't need to use a wax as well.
How easy is it to use?
· Shake well and apply the sealant to a soft cloth.
· Apply a thin, even layer to the painted surfaces. Do not apply to unpainted rubber or unpainted plastic trim.
· Allow 30 minutes to dry and buff with a Hi-Tech Finishing Cloth.
· Wash regularly with Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner. This will remove dirt but not the Extra Gloss Protection.
Q: How long will Extra Gloss Protection Last?
A: Extra Gloss Protection has been formulated to last on your vehicle for up to 30 washes depending on vehicle usage and storage. We would recommend reapplying Extra Gloss Protection 4-6 times a year to ensure year-round protection.
Q: Is Extra Gloss Protection a polish?
A: Extra Gloss Protection is not a polish, t is a liquid wax. It will not remove or improve the appearance of scratches, swirls or dull paint. If your paint has these problems use Super Resin Polish first, then seal in and protect the surface with Extra Gloss Protection after.
Q: Can I use High Definition Wax after applying Extra Gloss Protection?
A: If you use Extra Gloss Protection there you don't need to use High Definition Wax as well
- Extra tough protective sealant
- Treated surfaces are easier to clean & stay cleaner for longer
- Provides extra gloss protection
- Suitable for all types of paintwork
Track & Trace
All orders placed online at supercheapauto.com.au are delivered via courier. You can track the progress of your order from placement through to delivery via our Track & Trace portal. Simply enter your Order Number (ie. 0000012345) and your first and last name to view the progress of your order.
Once your order has been packed ready for dispatch you will see a consignment number and link to track your order directly through the courier’s website.
Please allow up to 24 hours for your parcel to register in the couriers system before attempting to track your order. If you have any concerns contact our Customer Service Team by phone on 1300 175 010 or complete our online enquiry form. We will generally respond to online enquiries within 24 hours.
Your delivery cost will vary depending on the size, weight and location of the products you choose to purchase as well as your delivery location of choice. Normally the larger the item, the more expensive delivery will be. Extremely large goods (ie. Items requiring a two man lift) will also incur higher delivery rates. At the checkout you will be offered a number of delivery services to choose from.
Please note: As we use couriers to deliver all parcels, products cannot be delivered to an unattended address. The courier will require a signature from an occupant at the specified delivery address at the time of delivery, if no one is available to sign for any parcel a card will be left and the parcel re-directed to the nearest Courier depot. You will then be responsible for collecting the parcel from that depot or paying an additional charge for re-delivery.
supercheapauto.com.au recommends all deliveries be shipped to a location that is attended during business hours, whether that is a home, work or other address, to minimize any redelivery delays and/or fees.
You may incur additional delivery fees/freight charges within the checkout (in excess of the fees and charges specified above) for:
- Large quantity or bulk orders.
- Express or urgent deliveries; or
- Non-stock and/or bespoke items
At checkout, you will be notified of shipping costs for your approval, these are calculated automatically by the site in accordance with our courier companies' freight charges via a courier aggregation application (supplied by Temando). Bulky items are those with either a high weight or large cubic volume. Products are allocated as bulky as determined by the shipping methods of our courier companies.
Please note if your cart contains non-bulky and bulky items your cart will be calculated accordingly.
Delivery Time Frames
We use a selection of courier services with delivery times of between 1 - 10 business days after dispatch for smaller items, and 3 - 10 business days for larger items, depending on your delivery location. Courier deliveries are made during business hours, Monday to Friday only. During the checkout process you will have the opportunity to select your courier service of choice based on the size and weight, delivery pick-up address and delivery location of your order.
P.O. Boxes and Authority to Leave (ATL)
We are unable to deliver goods to PO Box addresses as all delivery orders are sent via courier services. Unfortunately we do not currently offer Authority to Leave (ATL).
Unfortunately supercheapauto.com.au is currently unable to provide international shipping.
Reasons for order delays
- Entry of an incorrect or incomplete address during checkout.
- The address had no-one to sign for the parcel.
- Incorrect payment information was entered against the order. Please double check all details at time of checkout as your order will only be created upon receipt of payment.
- In the event an order is flagged for verification we may need to get in contact via phone before dispatching some orders. Personal details may need to be confirmed for fraud prevention if we are unable to verify the shipping destination to protect the card holder, and this may delay shipping.
- Occasionally if a particular product is in high demand we may need to supply product from outside of our standard delivery network. This can cause delays in dispatch if orders are directed to regional locations etc.
If your order is not received within the quoted delivery period please check your order progress via our Track & Trace portal, alternatively contact our Customer Support Team on 1300 175 010 or complete our online enquiry form. We will generally respond to online enquiries within 24 hours.