WD-40 Specialist Automotive Throttle Body, Carb & Choke Cleaner is specially formulated to effortlessly clean out dirt, lead, carbon deposits and varnish to maximise your vehicle’s performance. It’ll eliminate hard starting, rough idling and stalling, and will improve fuel system functionality for a smoother ride and a reduction in fumes. It works on motorbikes too.How do you use it?
- Shake can well.
- Protect painted surfaces from overspray.
- With engine off and cool, remove air cleaner or air intake duct from throttle body.
- Spray outside of the carburettor and all linkages.
- With engine running, spray down carburettor throat and blast deposits from choke valve and throttle plate area.
- Disconnect PCV valve and spray directly onto unit.
- If sprayed on painted surfaces wash off immediately.
About the WD-40 Specialist Automotive range:
- Do not spray on hot manifolds, and Take extra care with spraying cleaner when engine is running.
- Safe for catalytic converters and oxygen sensors.
WD-40 Specialist Automotive is an auto maintenance range specially formulated to improve and keep your vehicles running efficiently all year round. This set of cleaners and lubricants are high quality, designed to maximise your vehicle performance through proper and regular maintenance. Just make them a part of your maintenance routine – easy and effective for all levels of car maintenance experience.