Tridon High Flow Thermostat - TT268-170PLU 0090
Is this product for you?
Ensuring correct operation of a vehicle’s cooling system; a working thermostat is a hugely important component in any engine bay. Built to improve coolant flow by up to 30%, Tridon’s High Flow Thermostats are a great upgrade for any vehicles OE thermostat. Whilst these thermostats are built to open at the same point, with better flow, these thermostats ensure a correct operating temperature, even in hot conditions. Although there are various types of thermostats, all Tridon thermostats have been carefully designed to meet the specific requirements of all vehicles in the range, and can be used in conjunction with the original housings. Next time you need to replace a thermostat, think no further than Tridon. The Tridon High Flow Thermostat range covers a wide variety of vehicles.
To find the part number for your car, truck or 4x4, simply use the My Garage at the top of the page or head into your local Supercheap Auto store.
- Opening Temp: 77°C
- Flange Dia: 64mm
- Foot Dia: 25mm
- Height: 48.5mm
- Bypass style thermostat with inverse jiggle pin
- Larger valve allowing up to 30% more coolant flow
Free Shipping When Your Spend $49 or More Online!
This offer is subject to all of the following terms and conditions.
- Free shipping is only available to valid street addresses within Australia.
- To qualify, your order must be equal to or greater than $49 after any discounts or coupons are applied. The order value is not inclusive of freight or handling charges.
- The offer is for online orders only and valid until further notice.
- Offer excludes gift cards, tyres, bulky and dangerous goods.
- This free shipping offer may be withdrawn or altered at anytime.
Track & Trace
All orders placed online at supercheapauto.com.au are delivered via courier. You can track the progress of your order from placement through to delivery via our Track & Trace portal. Simply enter your Order Number (ie. 0000012345) and your first and last name to view the progress of your order.
Please allow up to 24 hours for your parcel to register in the couriers system before attempting to track your order. If you have any concerns contact our Customer Service Team by phone on 1300 175 010 or complete our online enquiry form. We will generally respond to online enquiries within 24 hours.
supercheapauto.com.au recommends all deliveries be shipped to a location that is attended during business hours, whether that is a home, work or other address, to minimize any redelivery delays and/or fees.
- Large quantity or bulk orders.
- Express or urgent deliveries; or
- Non-stock and/or bespoke items
Delivery Time Frames
P.O. Boxes and Authority to Leave (ATL)
We are unable to deliver goods to PO Box addresses as all delivery orders are sent via courier services. Unfortunately we do not currently offer Authority to Leave (ATL).
Unfortunately supercheapauto.com.au is currently unable to provide international shipping.
Reasons for order delays
- Entry of an incorrect or incomplete address during checkout.
- The address had no-one to sign for the parcel.
If your order is not received within the quoted delivery period please check your order progress via our Track & Trace portal, alternatively contact our Customer Support Team on 1300 175 010 or complete our online enquiry form. We will generally respond to online enquiries within 24 hours.