Penrite Chain Cleaner - 400MLPLU 519026
Is this product for you?
Penrite 10 Tenths Chain Cleaner is a solvent-based chain cleaner that rapidly dissolves, cleans chain and sprocket dirt, chain grease, sand, wax, grime, oil silicone and other lubricating solids and fluids used on chain drives. Its Non-Chlorinated, Non Corrosive and Non Staining formulation is convenient, effective and easier to use than conventional solvents.
ApplicationSuitable for cleaning the drive chains of motorcycles (on and off road), ATVs/Quads, Karts and other mechanical devices that use a lubricated chain drive. It can also be used on push bike chains for fast removal of old lubricant. It rapidly breaks down old lubes for cleaning of the chain prior to new lubricant being applied. It may be used in standard X, O & Z-ring type chains. It will not harm rubbers, plastics and hoses. It can also be used as an effective degreaser on oil and grease from surfaces where removal is required. It is especially suitable for all maintenance and repair work in Motorcycle, Automotive and Marine workshops on engine parts but can also be used for cleaning of machine parts, tools and all types of equipment.
Instructions for use
• Lift rear wheel from the ground
• Place protective sheets under the cycle chain to be cleaned
• Spray directly onto the chain and sprocket area
• Allow the Chain Cleaner to penetrate, removing excess run off with a cloth
• For heavily soiled areas, scrub with a non-abrasive brush
• When clean and dried, re spray with Penrite Chain Lube Road or 10 Tenths Chain Lube Race
- Solvent Based
- Economical & fast acting
- Easily breaks down grease & grime
- Free from aromatic or halogenated hydrocarbons
- Non-Corrosive formulation
- Factory proven by competition race teams
- Cleans parts without the need for dimantling
$5 Shipping For Members When You Spend $99 or More Online!
This offer is subject to all of the following terms and conditions.
- $5 shipping is only available to valid street addresses within Australia.
- To qualify, your order must be equal to or greater than $99 after any discounts or coupons are applied. The order value is not inclusive of freight or handling charges.
- The offer is for online orders only and valid until further notice.
- Offer excludes gift cards, tyres, bulky and dangerous goods.
- The offer is only available to Club Plus & Trade members.
- This shipping offer may be withdrawn or altered at anytime.
Track & Trace
All orders placed online at Supercheap Auto are delivered via courier. You can track the progress of your order from placement through to delivery via our Track & Trace portal. Simply enter your Order Number (ie. 0000123456) and your first and last name to view the progress of your order.
Once your order has been packed ready for dispatch you will see a consignment number and link to track your order directly through the courier’s website.
Please allow up to 24 hours for your parcel to register in the couriers system before attempting to track your order. If you have any concerns contact our Customer Service Team by phone on 1300 175 010 or complete our online enquiry form. We will generally respond to online enquiries within 24 hours.
Your delivery cost will vary depending on the size, weight and location of the products you choose to purchase as well as your delivery location of choice. Normally the larger the item, the more expensive delivery will be. Extremely large goods (ie. Items requiring a two man lift) will also incur higher delivery rates.
Please note: As we use couriers to deliver all parcels, products cannot be delivered to an unattended address. The courier will require a signature from an occupant at the specified delivery address at the time of delivery, if no one is available to sign for any parcel a card will be left and the parcel re-directed to the nearest Courier depot. You will then be responsible for collecting the parcel from that depot or paying an additional charge for re-delivery.
Supercheap Auto recommends all deliveries be shipped to a location that is attended during business hours, whether that is a home, work or other address, to minimize any redelivery delays and/or fees.
You may incur additional delivery fees/freight charges within the checkout (in excess of the fees and charges specified above) for:
- Large quantity or bulk orders.
- Express or urgent deliveries; or
- Non-stock and/or bespoke items
At checkout, you will be notified of shipping costs for your approval, these are calculated automatically by the site in accordance with our courier companies' freight charges via a courier aggregation application (supplied by Temando). Bulky items are those with either a high weight or large cubic volume. Products are allocated as bulky as determined by the shipping methods of our courier companies.
Please note if your cart contains non-bulky and bulky items your cart will be calculated accordingly.
Delivery Time Frames
We use a selection of courier services with delivery times of between 1 - 10 business days after dispatch for smaller items, and 3 - 10 business days for larger items, depending on your delivery location. Courier deliveries are made during business hours, Monday to Friday only.
P.O. Boxes and Authority to Leave (ATL)
We are unable to deliver goods to PO Box addresses as all delivery orders are sent via courier services. Unfortunately we do not currently offer Authority to Leave (ATL).
Unfortunately Supercheap Auto is currently unable to provide international shipping.
Reasons for order delays
- Entry of an incorrect or incomplete address during checkout.
- The address had no-one to sign for the parcel.
- Incorrect payment information was entered against the order. Please double check all details at time of checkout as your order will only be created upon receipt of payment.
- In the event an order is flagged for verification we may need to get in contact via phone before dispatching some orders. Personal details may need to be confirmed for fraud prevention if we are unable to verify the shipping destination to protect the card holder, and this may delay shipping.
- Occasionally if a particular product is in high demand we may need to supply product from outside of our standard delivery network. This can cause delays in dispatch if orders are directed to regional locations etc.
If your order is not received within the quoted delivery period please check your order progress via our Track & Trace portal, alternatively contact our Customer Support Team on 1300 175 010 or complete our online enquiry form. We will generally respond to online enquiries within 24 hours.