Optima Blue Top D31M Marine Battery - 139352 (Special Order In-Store)PLU SPO982685
OPTIMAÂ® BlueTopÂ® batteries give you peace of mind to sit back and enjoy when youâ€™re out on the water. Your marine battery is under constant demand to provide both cycling and cranking ability. The demand is heightened if your boat runs a lot of accessories such as lights, fish finder, trolling motor, radar, stereo, bilge pumps or chart plotter. BlueTop batteries feature OPTIMAâ€™s patented Spiralcell TechnologyÂ® for superior vibration and heat resistance, in a sealed spill-proof package. This means greater running time, faster recharge, longer shelf-life and up to twice the life of traditional marine and RV batteries.
- Withstands wave pounding
- Resistant to terminal corrosion
- Longer storage life for seasonal marine use
- Zero Spills: Can be rotated up to 180' with no spilling
- Maintenance Free
- Superior heat resistance
- Spiralcell technology with 99.99% pure lead
- Solid cast cell connections for increased durability and maximum plate height
- Absorbent glass-mat seperators: Holds electrolyte like a sponge to eliminate acid spillage.
- Warranty: 24 months from date of purchase for private use, or 12 months for commercial applications.
Free Shipping When Your Spend $49 or More Online!
This offer is subject to all of the following terms and conditions.
- Free shipping is only available to valid street addresses within Australia.
- To qualify, your order must be equal to or greater than $49 after any discounts or coupons are applied. The order value is not inclusive of freight or handling charges.
- The offer is for online orders only and valid until further notice.
- Offer excludes gift cards, tyres, bulky and dangerous goods.
- This free shipping offer may be withdrawn or altered at anytime.
Track & Trace
All orders placed online at supercheapauto.com.au are delivered via courier. You can track the progress of your order from placement through to delivery via our Track & Trace portal. Simply enter your Order Number (ie. 0000012345) and your first and last name to view the progress of your order.
Please allow up to 24 hours for your parcel to register in the couriers system before attempting to track your order. If you have any concerns contact our Customer Service Team by phone on 1300 175 010 or complete our online enquiry form. We will generally respond to online enquiries within 24 hours.
supercheapauto.com.au recommends all deliveries be shipped to a location that is attended during business hours, whether that is a home, work or other address, to minimize any redelivery delays and/or fees.
- Large quantity or bulk orders.
- Express or urgent deliveries; or
- Non-stock and/or bespoke items
Delivery Time Frames
P.O. Boxes and Authority to Leave (ATL)
We are unable to deliver goods to PO Box addresses as all delivery orders are sent via courier services. Unfortunately we do not currently offer Authority to Leave (ATL).
Unfortunately supercheapauto.com.au is currently unable to provide international shipping.
Reasons for order delays
- Entry of an incorrect or incomplete address during checkout.
- The address had no-one to sign for the parcel.
If your order is not received within the quoted delivery period please check your order progress via our Track & Trace portal, alternatively contact our Customer Support Team on 1300 175 010 or complete our online enquiry form. We will generally respond to online enquiries within 24 hours.